I feel I am important in someone’s life , but then there’s always atleast one thing that’s more important in their lives than me… I wish I can b flawless, but then there’s always some chords I cnt hit properly. Whenever I think tomorrow will be a new beginning, I dnt have any dream that night… I get whatever I want to have, just that it’ll always have that small astrix which will show terms and conditions at the bottom. When I want to speak, they always have someone waiting for them. Whenever I feel life n me are in an agreement now, there’ll be a Force Majeure situation. I keep walking against all “odds”, but I never meet “evens” to help me… I want to say sorry but their ego dsnt allow them to say “its ok” So now I don’t feel, wish or want, I just decide n do it…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home